Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Just Breathe...

School was a little rough today. I did 300 squats, 200 lunges, and ran 2 miles last night which did not help me get through Phys ED today. We ran a mile outside, it was so cold!  So far my intake has been a palmful of mixed nuts, that's the only thing I've had since yesterday afternoon. I'm trying to stay below 500 calories today, I've done good so far. Today has to be my luckiest day of the week due to my discovery that today is lent. Instead of giving up food completely, I'm going vegan since I went vegetarian for last year's lent and I'm planning to carry it out as a lifestyle (my mom is totally agianst it, oh well). Are any of you giving up anything for lent, if so, I would love to hear about it:)

I don't believe in God, and if anyone has a problem with it, deal, it's my opinion. Lent is mostly an excuse for me to not eat and since my mom is such an oh-so-good catholic, she respects that I have given up something and makes me stick with it. My mom and I get in a ton of fights so I'm pretty happy that we can agree on this one thing. I think that a lot of this eating disorder has to do with people around me and influences, if you get what I mean?

People are so ignorant sometimes, I hate it. They only see what they want, they will never see what is right before their eyes. That is mostly why I don't trust counselors and their, so called words of strength. Their words do Not give me strength, they just piss me off. Buuuutttt, there is a good side to my day (besides lent)...... I now weigh 127!!!!!!! I am PSYCHED! Hopefully tomorrow goes over well.

Sorry this was such a long post,
                                   
                                      Maxine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment